This position description in no way states or implies that the responsibilities listed are the only duties to be performed by the person filling this position. The person in the position may be required to perform other duties as necessitated by the situation or requested by his/her supervisor.
• Individual must have hands-on experience working with carpentry materials
• Understanding of building techniques and methods of installation and construction.
• Must be able to read technical documents and drawings, calculate materials needed and layout various projects such as bathroom and kitchen remodeling.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Background Check and Fingerprinting, Drug Screen
1. Will be responsible for maintaining standards of developmental disabilities nursing practice.
2. Be knowledge of Federal and State regulations as they pertain to Residential and School programs.
3. Maintains current health care information for all program participants and students.
4. Ensures that medications are administered as prescribed and Approved Medication Administration Personnel are supervised and their certification is maintained as required by regulations and agency policy.
5. Participates in departmental meetings, in service training programs, and professional seminars to keep abreast of changes in legislation, nursing techniques, etc.
6. Completes nursing assessments on assigned caseloads as required by regulations and agency policy.
7. Assures control of communicable diseases and infections by identification and assessment, and implementation of appropriate protective and preventative measures.
8. Will minimally have a weekly observation in assigned IRA and will also meet w/ RM weekly to review all medical consults, changes in participants conditions, and any new medical policies and procedures.
9*. Will provide on-call nursing in a scheduled rotation with the other nurses to ensure 24 hour consultation on medical matters
EDUCATION: Associates Degree or BS in Nursing and successful completion of the State Board Examination for licensing.
EXPERIENCE: Graduate nurse with RN license required. Some experience is preferred but not required. The organization has a comprehensive training program.
1-2 years experience as an RN in a healthcare setting, reliable transportation, excellent work ethic and good work references.
High School Diploma/GED Valid/Clean Drivers License Reliable Transportation Must pass a background check (OPWDD) and drug screen Must be willing to work WEEKENDS Excellent work ethic a MUST
-HAND HELD SCANNER USE EXPERIENCE A PLUS. -DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK
Candidate Requirements: High School Diploma or Equivalent Eligible to work in the United States. Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screen. Ability to work a 12 hour day on night shift Work overtime as needed Satisfactorily complete training courses as determined by management. Ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide) Must be able to read a ruler Physical Demands: Standing 8 to 10 hours. Walking 8 to 10 hours Lifting 10 to 50 pounds 8 to 10 hours Pulling, Twisting, lifting, 8 to 10 hours Repetitive motions 8 to 10 hours
1-2 years experience as an LPN in a healthcare setting, current license and medical records, reliable transportation, excellent work ethic and good work references. All shifts available, per diem to full time. We have positions in New Paltz, Highland and Catskill.
Requirements of the LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Current LPN license Medical records, reliable transportation, excellent work ethic and good work references
1-2 years experience as a CNA in a healthcare setting, current license and medical records, reliable transportation, excellent work ethic and good work references.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field Two plus years experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting payroll taxes Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations
Education Requirements: Candidate must have a High School Diploma and be Spanish Speaking. Requirements may include: Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office administrative assistant Knowledge of office management systems and procedures Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular) Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work Attention to detail and problem solving skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
All positions require manual dexterity, visual inspection, dependability, ability to stand/sit for up to 8 hours. Some require upper body strength and lifting up to 50 lbs. periodically throughout the shift. 2ND shifts
Qualifications 3+ years of medium/heavy mechanical assembly experience required. Demonstrated ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, bills of material and electrical schematics. Prior experience using hand tools and power tools. Previous experience using fitting equipment (e.g. cutters, wire strippers, crimping tools). Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. High School diploma.
Requirements: - Current LPN or RN License - 1+ year of surgical experience in an OR/Recovery/Ambulatory setting - Current medical records including immunizations and physical - Drug screen and Background check may be required
Must have at least 2+ years of recent administrative experience, computer literate in Microsoft Office. Must have a professional manner, organized and be able to multi-task.