KINGSTON, NYApply Online
Type of Business
Schedule and Pay:
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm
- Pay Range: $20-$25/Hour, depending on experience
- Temporary up to 3 months
- Location: Kingston, NY
- Minimum of two years of experience in bookkeeping, tax planning, tax preparation and analysis.
- Competent to resolve most complex tax matters.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Knowledge of Ultra Tax & Accounting CS.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze data and exercise discretion and judgement in making decisions which affect us and its subsidiaries.
- Prepare income tax returns for individual and businesses.
- Prepare monthly bookkeeping and financial reports.
- Prepare payroll and sales tax returns.
- Review bookkeeping, payroll and sales tax returns prepared by support staff.
- Review financial records, such as prior tax return forms, income statements, and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare appropriate returns.
- Interview client to obtain additional information on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances.
- Consult tax law handbooks or bulletins to determine procedure for preparation of atypical returns.
- Occasionally verify tax forms prepared by others to detect errors in preparation or procedure.
- Ensure the protection of the bank's interest in matters of adequate documentation and adherence to bank policy and the various laws and regulations applicable to the department operations.
- Ensure all payments are promptly collected.
- Monitor E‐file procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Have Questions About This Job?
when calling or emailing
Thank you! Your application has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.