BEACON, NYApply Online
TEMP TO PERM
Type of Business
**$200 SIGN ON BONUS**
Schedule and Pay:
- HOURS: Monday-Friday, 3rd Shift (11pm-7am)
- PAY: $15.30/hour
- TEMP TO PERM
- LOCATION: Beacon, NY
- Background and Drug Screen REQUIRED
- NOTE: Training from 3am-11am for about 4-5 weeks until complete.
- Under the general supervision of the Belt department supervisor, the Rotocure Operator A is in charge of and responsible for the operation of the three rotocure and auxiliary equipment.
- Rotocure Operator "A" is responsible for providing instruction to Rotocure Operator "B" and Helpers, obtaining materials, reading route sheet and specification and setting equipment to specified conditions.
- All Operators ensure that quality standards are being met and product being produced will meet our quality standards. Operator "A" has mastered all areas of the job and is capable of successfully training and providing guidance to others in the position of Operator "B" or Helper.
- There is no set time limit for someone to be in training as an Operator "B" as all areas must be mastered before being promoted.
- Obtain material, read route sheet and specifications and set equipment to specified conditions.
- Load material onto machine, record specified information from specifications on cure sheet and cure material. When lifting items weighing over 50 pounds. you must use a lift assist machine or ask another operator to help you.
- Cut and label samples for laboratory and quality control.
- Report any material or equipment abnormalities to supervisor.
- Clean rotocures and bands when needed.
- Unload material and shut equipment down.
- Complete required forms and record information on the route or spec sheets in the time required.
- Ensure that quality standards are being met and that product being produced will meet those standards.
- Follow plant/departmental housekeeping procedures including keeping your equipment and area clean and maintained properly.
- Comply with all safety procedures and attend all scheduled safety training.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including steel toed shoes, safety glasses and ear plugs in required areas at all times.
- Remain alert to your surroundings and report any material, equipment abnormalities, malfunctioning tools and material issues to your group leader or supervisor immediately.
- Assist in employee training of machine operation, job responsibilities, quality standards, housekeeping, and safety procedures.
- Participate in inventory activities.
- Train Rotocure Operator "B" and Helpers in all area's of the Rotocure Operator position so they are able to become an "A" Rotocure Operator.
- Perform other miscellaneous work duties as assigned to fully utilize time or as pertinent to the job.
Knowledge, Skill and Education Required:
- Read, understand and write English proficiently.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Read snap gauge and feeler gauge.
- Read stop watch, temperature gauges, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalency diploma is required.
- Technical or trade courses are preferred.
Have Questions About This Job?
when calling or emailing
Thank you! Your application has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.