TEMPORARY Home & Community Based Service Program Coordinator in Middletown.
Schedule and Pay:
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in the human services field with two (2) years of experience.
• Work with Health and Recovery Plan (HARP) members to identify recovery goals and the HCBS Service that will help the member achieve their goals.
• Develop and foster working relationships with participating Managed Care Organizations to establish referral and approval process.
• Provide education to HARP (Health and Recovery Plan) members about the benefits of HCBS services
• Participate in the development of the Plan of Care to ensure that the participant is achieving their goals.
• Request a Level of Service Determination (LOSD) from the Managed Care Organization.
• Ensure eligibility for HCBS services.
• Provide ongoing coordination of Behavioral Health HCBS services.
• Attend trainings and meetings relevant to HCBS services.
• Ensure program visibility thorough marketing program services.
• Submit monthly documentation to agency and funding sources.
• Maintain all client files according to program policies and procedures.
• Establish and maintain linkage with appropriate community agencies and service providers.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Program marketing experience preferred.
• Experience with HCBS preferred.
• Knowledge of Medicaid procedures preferred.
• Experience with Electronic Health Record Program(s) required.
• Experience working with Excel and Microsoft Word preferred.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
• Must be organized, self-motivated and have the ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment under crisis situations and to abide by regulations regarding confidentiality.
• Valid Driver’s License and ability to drive with current driving record acceptable for agency insurance coverage.
• Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
• Must be clear and maintain an acceptable record under the Office of Mental Health (OMH) mandated criminal background check process.