KINGSTON, NYApply Online
TEMP TO PERM
Type of Business
GOURMET FOOD COMPANY
Schedule and Pay:
- Hours: Weekends and Evenings, Flexible
- Pay Range: $14-15/Hour
- Temp to Perm
- Location: Kingston, NY
- Greets customers including answering phones and directing customer inquiries to appropriate party.
- Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures.
- Scan products, operate scanning equipment and fix scanning issues.
- Processes credit and debit cards, helping customers use processing equipment.
- Counts money back to customers in an accurate and concise manner.
- Assists in the opening and closing of a retail location which includes and but not limited to cash handling and deposits.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service schedules.
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high standards of cleanliness
- Stores or discards excess food in accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat.
- Ensures food and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators and managers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Cooking: Willingness to learn.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment.
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends on a regular basis.
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs.
- You must be team and family oriented.
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
- You must be reliable, flexible, and detail oriented.
Have Questions About This Job?
when calling or emailing
Thank you! Your application has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.