KINGSTON, NY Apply Online
Type of Business
Schedule and Pay:
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Pay Range: $55K-$85K, Depending on Experience
- Direct Perm
- Location: Kingston, NY
- Maintain existing facilities and equipment.
- Research and specify all new capital investment in facilities, equipment and tooling.
- Analyze existing systems and processes.
- Identify areas for improvement.
- Design new procedures and layouts.
- Manage improvement projects.
- Supervise supply chains, vendor management, logistics management, and inventory tracking.
- Price negotiation for raw materials and services.
- Meet all regulatory standards.
- Oversee worker training, and productivity improvements.
- Meet all production goals, and participate in determining lead times for customer orders.
Operations Manager’s Skills:
- Process improvement according to principals of lean manufacturing.
- Inventory and supply chain management.
- System analysis and design.
- Understanding compliance requirements.
- Project management.
- Practical knowledge of machinery, and facility design.
- Understanding and developing contractual agreements.
- Staff development.
Have Questions About This Job?
when calling or emailing
Thank you! Your application has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.