KINGSTON, NY Apply Online
POSSIBLE TEMP TO PERM
Type of Business
Schedule and Pay:
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm
- Pay Range: $20-$24/hour
- Possible Temp to Perm
- Location: Kingston, NY
- Setup, operate, and maintain basic machine shop tools: Mill, Lathe, Horizontal and Vertical saws, Grinders and Drill presses.
- Operate and maintain CNC lathes, CNC Mill, Waterjet.
- Competency in the use of inspection equipment such as Vernier Calipers, dial calipers, micrometers, height gauges, pin gauges, radius gauges, etc.
- The ability to inspect parts from blue prints and make changes to setups, programs, tooling, etc.
- Computer skills necessary for time recording, material orders and Microsoft office.
- Capable of writing clear and accurate procedures and setup sheets.
- Team player with the ability to work with Engineering and assembly.
- Maintain a neat and organized work center.
- Stock and recommend ordering of inventory tooling, fixtures, and jigs.
- Minimum of 3 years of machining experience in a job shop environment with both CNC machining and a minimum of 3 years of manual machining.
- Good verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to work through problems.
- Safety conscious.
- Detail oriented.
Have Questions About This Job?
when calling or emailing
Thank you! Your application has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.