ATHENS, NY Apply Online
TEMP TO PERM
Type of Business
Schedule and Pay:
- Hours: Monday-Friday, NO WEEKENDS, 1st Shift, 7am-4pm /// 2nd Shift, 3pm-11pm
- Pay: 1st Shift, $16/Hour /// 2nd Shift, $16.50
- Temp to Perm
- Location: Athens, NY
- Provide support to the supply chain through collecting, loading, unloading, shipping and receiving lumber.
- Responsible for operating technical equipment, optimizing loading for efficient logistics and supporting other yard management functions to ensure optimal operation of the business.
- Flexibility with scheduled work hours is required and overtime is mandatory at times.
- Candidate must have experience loading lumber on Flatbeds trucks.
- Operate forklift
- Ensure accuracy of inventory
- Adhere to quality and customer service standards set forth by company
- Perform cycle counts as required
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped
- Ensure a safe work environment and notify management of any safety hazards
Benefits once Perm:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Have Questions About This Job?
when calling or emailing
Thank you! Your application has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.