KINGSTON, NYApply Online
POSSIBLE TEMP TO PERM
Type of Business
Schedule and Pay:
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 1st and 2nd Shifts
- Pay Rate: TBD
- Location: Kingston, NY
- Possible temp to perm
- Assembles and tests electrical components according to specifications.
- Embraces the Lean Enterprise strategy and adheres to all safety policies.
- Reads work orders, bills of materials, blueprints, schematics and other written or verbal work instructions to determine best assembly method. Verifies and gathers parts, tools and measuring devices needed for assembly. Assembles, wires, and solders electronic components according to specifications.
- Performs bench and / or machine wiring of panels from electrical documentation.
- Tests equipment operation and software. Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s).
- Assists customer service with problems in the field.
- Assists engineering with prototype assembly.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of potential dangers in work area. Cleans and performs preventative maintenance on tools and equipment if required. Practices good housekeeping in work area and properly disposes of waste according to safety and environmental policies.
- Associates degree in electrical or electro-mechanical technology or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical theory, electrical meters and test equipment.
- The ability to read wiring diagrams and blueprints. Working knowledge of bill of materials.
- Wiring skills in working with high voltage(480v) and low voltage (24v).
- The ability to trouble-shoot down to the board level.
- Demonstrated ability to meet safety, production and quality requirements in assigned area.
- Computer skills in Microsoft office, PLC software downloading, and basic networking.
- Mechanical ability with basic knowledge of hand tools such as crimpers, strippers, drills, grinders, knockout punches, etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Safety and detail oriented.
At least 5 years related experience using similar tools and measuring equipment.
Have Questions About This Job?
when calling or emailing
Thank you! Your application has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.