- Set up, run and maintain our digital presses, finishing solutions and has computer skills to learn prepress and mailing skills in a fast-paced production environment.
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2+ years of experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally familiarity with digital press equipment and experience using graphic software such as with Adobe Creative Suite and business software MS Office would be beneficial.
- An Understanding of all bindery functions, USPS mailing requirements as well as Microsoft Excel knowledge is a plus.
- This position requires a very detail-oriented person with strong organization skills with a hands-on, get-it-done attitude.
- Mechanical aptitude is essential for trouble shooting equipment and running at its optimal production level.
- Specific quality procedures need to be followed to ensure the product is produced correctly.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team to meet specific deadlines.
Marketing and publishing service company provides custom printing, complex document and publication/book printing, and variable data driven print solutions for our clients. Using the latest digital technology, we integrate digital print as part of a multi-channel communications approach that enhances our clients marketing efforts. Our services also include data management, list procurement and processing, highly targeted direct mail, print marketing, digital marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, book and publication printing and fulfillment and complete storefront solutions.