COMMERCIAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER
KINGSTON, NY Apply Online
TEMP TO PERM
Type of Business
Schedule and Pay:
- Hours: Full Time, Temp to Perm
- Pay: $40K-$50K, Depending on Experience
- Health benefits covered 85% once Perm
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Small Business Unit Account Manager is accountable for delivering high quality and efficient service to both internal and external commercial customers under $30,000 in account premium size, while adhering to the highest ethical standards, promoting the image of the Agency and providing superior levels of customer satisfaction that drive long-term relationships, referral business and the attainment of profit goals.
- Respond to customer inquiries, including questions concerning coverage, billing, underwriting and claims as well as provide binders, FS-20s and certificates, as requested, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Complete renewal applications and supplemental questionnaires in coordination with producers as necessary. Submit completed applications to appropriate markets. Obtain and organize quotes, prepare proposals and present to clients as needed.
- Review all new and renewal policies, endorsements and audits to verify accuracy and facilitate corrections, as needed. Provide year-over-year premium comparison to producer, if requested.
- Process change requests on-line or in AMS360 providing necessary documentation to the insured and/or another party, as requested.
- Assist insureds in the reporting of claims, by either directly connecting the insured with their insurance carrier’s claims department or by completing a loss report and forwarding to the insurance carrier, with any supporting documents as soon as possible. Follow-up per Agency procedure.
- Remarket &/or cross sell accounts per request from the client or producer including completing applications, supplemental applications and rating. Provide remarketing quote comparison spreadsheets to the producer or present directly to the insured as needed. Forward all required documents to the new insurance carrier.
- Maintain clear and accurate coverage detail and account activity documentation in AMS360. Track expiring policies, using the renewal list tool, and review suspense accounts daily in AMS360.
- Respond to all correspondence and phone calls in a professional and timely manner, preferably the same day.
- Use client contacts as an opportunity to review the whole account and determine account rounding opportunities.
- Process non-pay cancellations and reinstatements according to Agency procedure.
- Participate in meetings, training sessions and seminars as needed.
- Assist with training of co-workers as needed.
- Comply with all Agency procedures and guidelines.
- Perform any other duties required by management.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Associates degree or higher preferred with two years managing, prioritizing, and organizational experience
- Possess a high degree of accuracy and attention-to-detail, with excellent managerial and written and verbal communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet required and with agency management systems such as AMS360, TAM and EPIC preferred
- Warm, friendly personality with the ability to connect with people
- Possess a Property and Casualty Insurance Brokers license or be able/willing to earn one
Have Questions About This Job?
COMMERCIAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER
when calling or emailing
Thank you! Your application has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.