- Manage the recruitment process for the agency including full-time and short-term hiring needs for all staff with emphasis on clinical positions (licensed clinicians, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, registered nurses).
- Work with VP of HR to design and implement overall recruiting strategy for staff including full-time prescribing and clinical staff including metrics for success.
- Attract candidates using various sources including active recruitment methods (job posting boards, recruitment firms, career fairs) as well as passive recruitment methods (social media networks, resume databases, cold calls).
- Continue to cultivate and retain relationships with employment and locum tenens agencies to identify and fill short-term prescriber needs.
- Actively build a database of candidates and establish a network for recruiting using the appropriate networking tools (such as LinkedIn, NYSPA database, other resume databases).
- Regularly attend virtual or in-person networking events/career fairs to establish relationships with prescribers, schools, and promote Agency brand awareness.
- Responsible for the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment of positions (post job, source, screen, interview, offer, on-board candidates).
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need and build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Provide analytical on hiring metrics to HR team, leadership, Agency Dashboard, and committees including, but not limited to: time-to-hire, turnover rate, vacancy rate, prescriber ratio (temps/perms), source reports, pipeline speed reports.
- Be a member of the HR team and actively participate in team discussions and decision making.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- An Associate’s degree is required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to two years of human resources experience required; one to two years of human resources recruiting experience preferred.
- Experience with recruiting (psychiatric recruiting a plus).
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
- Exceptional work ethic and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting (from job posting to on-boarding)
- Experience reporting on HR and recruiting metrics.
- Experience with HRIS and ATS systems is a plus! (We use JazzHR as our ATS and ADP as our HRIS).
- Ability to travel to Agency locations across Dutchess, Ulster and Orange counties when needed.
What it’s like to work here:
The client is a non-profit with a mission to bring people together to find the support they need, improving their lives and communities, and building a stronger, safer Hudson Valley.
ONCE PERM, they offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Our benefits packages include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer match up to 5%
- Generous paid vacation, holiday, sick, and personal time package (2 weeks vacation to start, 10 paid holidays per year, 12 sick days per year, and 4 personal days per year)
- Group term life and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental life insurance & accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Supplemental insurance through AFLAC
- Employee assistance program (EAP)