KINGSTON, NY Apply Online
Type of Business
Schedule and Pay:
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Pay: $16/Hour
- Temporary, 3-4 months
- Location: Kingston, NY
- Serve as the initial point of contact for the Bank and provide customer service and administrative support across the organization.
- Handle the flow of customers throughout the business and ensure all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Excellent oral, written and analytical skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Strong interpersonal/customer service skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong overall technical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure .
- Bi-lingual is a must.
- Process billing.
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing each customer appropriately;
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information as needed;
- Identify customer’s issues/problems, determining the cause, explaining the best solution, expediting the correction and following up to ensure resolution;
- Ability to successfully navigate administrative support tools for online banking, bill pay and debit cards that aid in problem/issue resolution;
- Maintain a complete knowledge of organizational structure, personnel names and titles;
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers;
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access through the Bank’s customer log book;
- Perform other clerical and receptionist duties as required;
- Any other tasks as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma with some college
- Fluent in Spanish required
- Minimum 2 years banking or customer service experience
Have Questions About This Job?
when calling or emailing
Thank you! Your application has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.