HIGHLAND, NYApply Online
POSSIBLE TEMP TO PERM
Type of Business
**$200 SIGN ON BONUS**
Schedule and Pay:
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 20-30 Hours/Week, flexible
- Pay Range: $15-$30/Hour, Depending on Experience
- Temporary for 3 Months, Possible Temp to Perm for right fit
- Location: Highland, NY
- Seeking a mechanic that works on cars and has some basic skills in fusion because they restore cars and use that CAD skill for designing.
- Seeking an experienced mechanic ideally with entry level FUSION CAD.
- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE A HIGH MECHANICAL APTITUDE (prior experience as a mechanic, fabricator, assembler, etc.)
- Examples of typical mechanical work:
- Assembling machines, robots, controls, pneumatics mech assemblies etc
- Logging part numbers as you assemble , or disassemble parts
- Light fabrication; cutting of metals and plastics for small parts
- Dropping off and picking up parts for outside machinist and welder (while communicating what is needed to be accomplished)
- Maintaining basic shop equipment; air compressor, forklift, mill, etc.
- Examples of other potential shop work:
- Assisting with demonstrations of equipment and/or processes
- Generating exploded view diagrams in large print format
- Reviewing / correcting equipment and operational manuals
- Running CNC router and 3D printer
- Breakdown and cleaning of tests
- Setting up and running tests, taking notes/collecting data
A CANDIDATE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CAD EXPERIENCE WILL BE PREFERED OVER OTHER CANDIDATES
- CAD skills specific to fusion 360 and bommer is preferred but not required (willing to coach and train the right person)
- Examples of CAD work:
- Drafting/modeling in Fusion 360 under direction
- Modeling parts from sketches and/or taking real measurements of actual parts
- Creating bill of materials
- Updating existing drawings and models
- Generating DXF, PDF, STL files from models
Have Questions About This Job?
when calling or emailing
Thank you! Your application has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.