ELLENVILLE, NYApply Online
POSSIBLE TEMP TO PERM
Type of Business
Schedule and Pay:
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm
- Pay: To Be Determined
- Temp, Possible Temp to Perm for good fit
- Location: Ellenville, NY
- Type, format, print and/or post Staff Handbook and additional handbooks in Google Classrooms.
- Prepare start up materials at the beginning of the school year and summer school.
- Type quarterly progress reports and prepare for distribution to parents, counties and school districts.
- Type annual review reports and prepare for distribution.
- Prepare materials for monthly staff meeting.
- Provide administrative assistant support.
- Track all student’s Individual Education Plans (IEPs) on line and communicate with districts via phone/correspondence.
- Copy and distribute IEP’s to classes/department heads as needed.
- Track incoming (center and community-based) student’s forms, prescriptions and distribute.
- Maintain current and past education and central files.
- Maintain student data and keep current.
- Posts mail daily; maintain postage machine (funds, supplies).
- Open and distribute mail for Program Coordinator.
- Answer incoming telephone calls; determine purpose of callers and forward calls to appropriate personnel staff or department.
- Answer questions about organization and provide callers with address, directions and other information.
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate staff.
- Monitor visitor’s access and security system.
- Receive and record deliveries, unpack cartons/envelopes checking against P.O. and distribute to proper staff.
- Collect monthly billing records of community based staff.
- Make telephone calls as appropriate.
- Perform other clerical duties including sending/checking e-mail and faxes, and mailing/securing checks for UPS packages.
- Create monthly attendance/school nutrition attendance forms.
- Perform daily copying for educational department including team meeting notes and educational needs.
- Maintain production of bi-weekly center and community-based timesheets.
- Maintain copy machine and order copier supplies
- Order non-educational and/or special order supplies for staff.
- Assist new subs/staff and see all necessary employment forms are complete.
- Maintain a safe working environment. Comply and assist with COVID19 policies and procedures including cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting surfaces and equipment.
- Adhere to policies in the Staff Handbook and Human Resource Manual and other handbooks pertinent to the functioning of the job.
- Demonstrates familiarity with and adheres to State and Federal regulations and policies (i.e. SED, Medicaid, Office of Families and Children Services (OFCS).
- Complete designated follow-ups.
- Attend required meetings.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and a can-do spirit.
- Contribute to productive functioning of the school.
- Assist in classrooms/kitchen when needed
- Oversees proper operation and maintenance of telephone system.
- Runs errands.
- Maintain appearance of reception area.
- Meet with support staff as needed.
- Complete any additional required paperwork.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma plus five years previous secretarial experience or business degree.
- Must be very computer/tech savvy with experience working in a fast paced, busy office environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, Google Suite products and Excel, Word, and Office Outlook.
Have Questions About This Job?
when calling or emailing
Thank you! Your application has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.